Issue with Font's and Icons.

Having problems? Like what you see here? Got a great idea for improving the forums? Something you think we could do better? Tell us all about it here! Need urgent support or can't access your account? Email us at support@fustralia.com
Forum rules
Need urgent support or can't access your account? Email us at support@furstralia.com
Marcwolf
Admin
Admin
Species: Abysinnian Wolf

Issue with Font's and Icons.

Postby Marcwolf » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi All.

It has come to my attention that many buttons and icons that previously worked.. have now stopped. I have investigated this and unfortunately I cannot fix this without large scale work - or we look for another Theme for our site.

You can find the reason here https://www.artodia.com/threads/has-thi ... oned.2845/

Basically Arty who provided us with the current style for our forum has decided not to continue the development of the style. We (the board administrator) try and keep up with the current version so to protect your security and the board's continuing life.

We are now running on PHPBB3 v3.2 and will be upgrading to v3.2.1 very soon. Unfortunately Arty stopped his development at V3.1.1 and so the new forum cannot work with this.

Please give us time to find a solution to this.. It's not our fault when 3rd parties decided to drop the support for their dproducts.

Marcwolf