The Furry Vending Machine

Furstralian Fanatic
Species: wallaby/chameleon hybrid

Sebastian, Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:13 pm

You receive a table of contents to a long, lost book.

You get a copy "Starcraft II". That's what they did, right?[/quote]Yup! Haven't played it but looks interesting.
Frobozz magic all-purose gunk (Zork?)
Zork = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zork
If I remember correctly the tube of "gunk" was found with the tools in the maintenance room of Flood Control Dam #3, or somewhere near there at any rate.

Inserts some fur and a bolt from bunnie rabbot.

* Inventory *

I am carrying:

A bag of assorted coins ready to go into the machine, an appetizer of my choice, a bag of magic dust, a winning lottery ticket, a pet blue tongue lizard, 1 tonne of melted cadbury chocolate, an original Salvador Dali Painting (Soft Construction with Boiled Beans Premonition of Civil War), 1936, oil on canvas 100 x 99 cm, humanity's first stone used to spark the first fire for cooking, a quater of a pie (fruit I hope), the ring-tailled possum that was outside Vixen's door, 95 leashed flying monkeys, all of which are named 'my pretty's', a giant wolf plushie, a copy of the single 'Jurrasic Park' by Weird Al Yankovic, a Hammer of Thor, the entire expanded works of P.H Lovecraft, and an old fashioned dressing mirror, pirate booty, a potion of 'Yaarrr', a kaleidascope, and finally a cannister of antimatter stolen from the bowels of a top secret physics lab, the final digit of Pi, a paper Crane, a bag of dryer lint (appears to be from towels... :/), a stick of trinitrotoleune with a slightly burned furse, a shiny black rock (hmm... coal? Still can't figure it out), the latest Stephen King novel, a steel slinky modified from a coin-sized spring, and finally the fabled 4chan B&HAMMER, a strangely glowing copy of 'The Open Door' album by Evanescence, a jar of Holy Water, that has an odd yellow tinge, a giant, shiny, aluminium can of nothing, a live bee sitting inside a bottle with holes in the lid, a jumper hand knitted by Mrs.Weasly, 5 kg of flubber, honey kept in the head of pooh bear, John Howard's eyebrows, a bent up bottle cap, an energy drink with ABSINTH, a Tickle me elmo with near dead batteries, a feather pillow, a sleeping pet spotted skunk, a Wolf fursuit tail, a banana picked by a rabid monkey, a years supply of krispy kreme donuts, a suspicious arrangement of negative matter, a four-dimentional hypercube, a SExY aka: Space Expansion Yaw-meter, a dozen requests for various facebook games, finally a ticking banana,a report titled "More appearances of fur-haters after fandom moves onto Facebook", a can of coke, a Vintage Atari 2600 console, a link to date hot singles in my area at the time of my earlier post, 19 souls of sight! and finally... a copy of "Starcraft II"

Newcomer
Species: Chiroptera

jonathino001, Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:15 pm

You receive one "Blue Eyes White Dragon" card with a note attached. The note appears to be an incredibly detailed description of how this card is a fake, although given a very well-made fake.

Insert "Dunames Dark Witch" in attack mode

Syladex:
Mangled Beiber Album (charred)
Leaflet on Coined String Theory
Leaflet on "Stahp Vandalism!"
Flexible air-conditioning duct + measuring tape
Lawsuit
Umbilical cable
Drunken combine soldier's faded top hat

Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Raen, Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:19 pm

You recieve "Dark Magician" in defense mode.
You receive one "Blue Eyes White Dragon" card with a note attached. The note appears to be an incredibly detailed description of how this card is a fake, although given a very well-made fake.
青眼白龙? One of the very first cards ever made... And yes, I only have very well-made fakes from China. :wevil:
Frobozz magic all-purose gunk (Zork?)
Zork = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zork
If I remember correctly the tube of "gunk" was found with the tools in the maintenance room of Flood Control Dam #3, or somewhere near there at any rate.
It sounds so familiar... Still into MUDs :wwink:

Inserts a t-shirt with the words "Metal Gear Solid" on it.

Inventory:
A clockwork writting quill
a ceca inked foot
a catgirl version of Dot Matrix the robot from Spaceballs
a sample cup of Easyway lu cha chu bing
Frobozz magic all-purose gunk
a table of contents to a long, lost book.

Furstralian Fanatic

Sebastian, Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:48 pm

It sounds so familiar... Still into MUDs :wwink:[/quote]Does that include Furrymuck? I've been trying to figure out how to get back on since I started using Windows7.

You receive blueprints to Metal Gear REX.

Inserts a Dr Grordbort's Cow Mangler 5000, as playable in TF2.

* Inventory *

I am carrying:

A bag of assorted coins ready to go into the machine, an appetizer of my choice, a bag of magic dust, a winning lottery ticket, a pet blue tongue lizard, 1 tonne of melted cadbury chocolate, an original Salvador Dali Painting (Soft Construction with Boiled Beans Premonition of Civil War), 1936, oil on canvas 100 x 99 cm, humanity's first stone used to spark the first fire for cooking, a quater of a pie (fruit I hope), the ring-tailled possum that was outside Vixen's door, 95 leashed flying monkeys, all of which are named 'my pretty's', a giant wolf plushie, a copy of the single 'Jurrasic Park' by Weird Al Yankovic, a Hammer of Thor, the entire expanded works of P.H Lovecraft, and an old fashioned dressing mirror, pirate booty, a potion of 'Yaarrr', a kaleidascope, and finally a cannister of antimatter stolen from the bowels of a top secret physics lab, the final digit of Pi, a paper Crane, a bag of dryer lint (appears to be from towels... :/), a stick of trinitrotoleune with a slightly burned furse, a shiny black rock (hmm... coal? Still can't figure it out), the latest Stephen King novel, a steel slinky modified from a coin-sized spring, and finally the fabled 4chan B&HAMMER, a strangely glowing copy of 'The Open Door' album by Evanescence, a jar of Holy Water, that has an odd yellow tinge, a giant, shiny, aluminium can of nothing, a live bee sitting inside a bottle with holes in the lid, a jumper hand knitted by Mrs.Weasly, 5 kg of flubber, honey kept in the head of pooh bear, John Howard's eyebrows, a bent up bottle cap, an energy drink with ABSINTH, a Tickle me elmo with near dead batteries, a feather pillow, a sleeping pet spotted skunk, a Wolf fursuit tail, a banana picked by a rabid monkey, a years supply of krispy kreme donuts, a suspicious arrangement of negative matter, a four-dimentional hypercube, a SExY aka: Space Expansion Yaw-meter, a dozen requests for various facebook games, finally a ticking banana,a report titled "More appearances of fur-haters after fandom moves onto Facebook", a can of coke, a Vintage Atari 2600 console, a link to date hot singles in my area at the time of my earlier post, 19 souls of sight! and finally... a copy of "Starcraft II"

Newcomer
Species: Chiroptera

jonathino001, Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:02 am

You receive... NOTHING! congratulations! who can honestly say they have nothing?

Inserts everything

P.S: I'd really like to see an animated treasure sequence for every item here, complete with the "Legend of Zelda" jingle :lol:

Syladex:
Mangled Beiber Album (charred)
Leaflet on Coined String Theory
Leaflet on "Stahp Vandalism!"
Flexible air-conditioning duct + measuring tape
Lawsuit
Umbilical cable
Drunken combine soldier's faded top hat
Dark magician DEF/2100

Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

FoxTailedCritter, Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:40 pm

You receive... NOTHING! congratulations! who can honestly say they have nothing?[/quote]

{But is it a BOX OF NOTHING? You know a box labeled with the words "Contains one nothing" Whut its not?!?!? What a rip.} x_x

You receive a slushy with the words "Trinken Sie mich" on the front, The drink itself changes your eye color to Rainbow for five days.
*Fox trys to insert a furby* *It squeaks and runs away.. so fox pushes an anthro 1$ coin in instead, That is floofy and literally coverd in fur*

++Inventory++
Well certainly not a box of nothing Hmmmph.. *Fox looks very offended & takes 1x nothing without the box*
x'3
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Raen, Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:37 pm

The vending machine jolts and shakes... and after a awkward moment of silence the machine coughs out a odd-furry object... Oh, it's the coin that you inserted just now. The mechanisms must be faulty. Meh. You try again and out pops a cute tabby kitten. Aww XD
You receive... NOTHING! congratulations! who can honestly say they have nothing?
]{But is it a BOX OF NOTHING? You know a box labeled with the words "Contains one nothing" Whut its not?!?!? What a rip.} x_x
Controversial. XD

Inventory:
A clockwork writting quill
a ceca inked foot
a catgirl version of Dot Matrix the robot from Spaceballs
a sample cup of Easyway lu cha chu bing
Frobozz magic all-purose gunk
a table of contents to a long, lost book.
blueprints to Metal Gear REX

Furstralian Fanatic

Sebastian, Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm

As nothing was inserted into the machine I put in a nanobyte. (There's no such thing).

* Inventory *

I am carrying:

A bag of assorted coins ready to go into the machine, an appetizer of my choice, a bag of magic dust, a winning lottery ticket, a pet blue tongue lizard, 1 tonne of melted cadbury chocolate, an original Salvador Dali Painting (Soft Construction with Boiled Beans Premonition of Civil War), 1936, oil on canvas 100 x 99 cm, humanity's first stone used to spark the first fire for cooking, a quater of a pie (fruit I hope), the ring-tailled possum that was outside Vixen's door, 95 leashed flying monkeys, all of which are named 'my pretty's', a giant wolf plushie, a copy of the single 'Jurrasic Park' by Weird Al Yankovic, a Hammer of Thor, the entire expanded works of P.H Lovecraft, and an old fashioned dressing mirror, pirate booty, a potion of 'Yaarrr', a kaleidascope, and finally a cannister of antimatter stolen from the bowels of a top secret physics lab, the final digit of Pi, a paper Crane, a bag of dryer lint (appears to be from towels... ), a stick of trinitrotoleune with a slightly burned furse, a shiny black rock (hmm... coal? Still can't figure it out), the latest Stephen King novel, a steel slinky modified from a coin-sized spring, and finally the fabled 4chan B&HAMMER, a strangely glowing copy of 'The Open Door' album by Evanescence, a jar of Holy Water, that has an odd yellow tinge, a giant, shiny, aluminium can of nothing, a live bee sitting inside a bottle with holes in the lid, a jumper hand knitted by Mrs.Weasly, 5 kg of flubber, honey kept in the head of pooh bear, John Howard's eyebrows, a bent up bottle cap, an energy drink with ABSINTH, a Tickle me elmo with near dead batteries, a feather pillow, a sleeping pet spotted skunk, a Wolf fursuit tail, a banana picked by a rabid monkey, a years supply of krispy kreme donuts, a suspicious arrangement of negative matter, a four-dimentional hypercube, a SExY aka: Space Expansion Yaw-meter, a dozen requests for various facebook games, finally a ticking banana,a report titled "More appearances of fur-haters after fandom moves onto Facebook", a can of coke, a Vintage Atari 2600 console, a link to date hot singles in my area at the time of my earlier post, 19 souls of sight! and finally... a copy of "Starcraft II"

Newcomer
Species: Kangaroo

ValleyDee, Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:58 pm

The nanobyte enters the vending machine and fails to set off the coin mechanism, however nanobyte ends out pulling out [The Blackboard from Mr Squiggle]... "hurry up"

*inserts a coin*

FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Species: Eastern Quoll

Furrhan Blackwood, Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:06 pm

You get a can of soda.

I insert a pipe organ.
Frostwood Forever! <3

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the incredible Rick Griffin and coloured by the amazing Arty Stu!

Return to “The Ridiculous Corner”